Friday 19 July 2013

A lot of work

After the fantastic roller coaster of running the Owl Programmable Pedal Kickstarter, I've been preparing and starting my new job [Development Manager @ Gamesys] and have been pretty exhausted. This weekend however I'm at GW's centre in Nottingham for Throne Of Skulls. I decided to take a similar lists to last year but with a Helldrake and more MoN Chaos Spawn, so I've been busy painting them. Here is a picture of the Plaguedrake, made from a bitz from a Vampire Counts Zombie Dragon, Daemon Prince and Forgefiend. I'm very pleased with it, although the painting needs a lot more work, it's 3-colour ready.

I'm getting a really strong itch for some roleplaying again though, after our Inquisitor game finished. While I really want to run the D&D Slavelords campaign, with A0, my group isn't so keen on fantasy, so I'm tempted either by The Armitage Files ToC or running GUMSHOE Inquisitor using Bleeding Rim Ashen Stars rules.     

No comments:

Post a Comment