Wednesday 11 January 2012

And so a new chapter is born - Brass Wardens

This is a test paint for my Grey Knights based 'Brass Wardens' force. I painted the bases, well 15 of the terminator bases first for once which are based on lava terrain. The models were put together and glued onto standard bases by a single foot, based with black and now the painting has started.

I have to admit this is likely to be most Green Elf* army, although I'm still going for models and units I like rather than because they are the best that can be fielded. Except for the Rifleman Venerable Dreadnought, admittedly though I'm using a Contemptor Forgeworld model for that though. 

*AKA munchkin.  In Gauntlet 2, the Green player who chooses the Elf character is closest to the first potion. This was worked out by one of my D&D group back in the day. He still gets called a Green Elf sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment